xx

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DIY: Instant Hot Chocolate Mix

Chocolate Fixes Everything Love Bear Emoticon Emoticons
 Animated Animation Animations Gif Pictures, Images and 
Photos
I love coffee and chocolate.
Whip up your own hot chocolate mix and save dinero  It's so much less expensive than the pre-measured and packaged stuff you buy at the store. Add 1 cup of powdered milk, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 cup white sugar, & 1 tsp salt to a plastic gallon sized food storage bag.  You can also jazz it up by throwing in some mini marshmallows. Seal the bag and shake it up.  That's all there is too it.  Add a few tablespoons to a mug & fill it up with hot water or milk and sit back and enjoy.  Depending on the amount of mix you use per serving, this recipe should give you at least a dozen servings. Storing it in something with an airtight lid will help it stay fresher longer.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

My daughter goes through an insane amount of hot cocoa! She would live on it if I would let her. We do this to save money! Plus my girls love to help make it.

Bryce said...

Yes, cocoa is my drug of choice....I like shooting it up or IV

Bryce said...

Good point 'incognito'. I honor your comment. Yes, cocoa is something that should be sold on the streets, and in the dark allies...