xx

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013

2012 was a pretty decent year, unlike 2011 which will forever be seared into my recollection as "The Year of the KOOKS".  2012 unfolded without incident.  StinkyMonkey4eva.biz had a good run in 2012 as business grew and name recognition increased.  It's been three years to the day since we uprooted and relocated from HB, OC to the Armpit of California and I've yet to adapt to this, for lack of a better word, pit.
Okay, okay.  I suppose with it being a new year and all I should at least make an effort to be a bit more optimistic.  Take two. I enjoy the cold weather, during the winter months, here in the Armpit of California. Living 200 yards from the Pacific Ocean, we rarely, if ever, busted out our parkas. Admittedly, I do delight in layered clothing, scarves, and mittens.  Whatever.
I am, however, enthusiastic and hopeful for what 2013 will bring.
StinkyMonkey4eva.biz is thinking big.



No comments: