xx

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tea Time Inspiration

Coming up with ideas for stuff to make has never been an issue with me. 
Quite the contrary, I am continuously jotting down in my "idea" pad items I'd like to eventually create.
 It is time, correction, it is the lack of time that I often struggle with. If only I had the luxury of crafting 24/7. But alas, this craftwife must juggle running a household and all the domestic duties which are required of a wife, Mother, Nana, and homemaker. Today I felt compelled to sew and while enjoying my mid morning ritual which consists of an Earl Grey Latte and Lifetime TV, I decided to not jot down the idea that popped into my head, but to actually have the notion come to fruition. 
Today I made a tea themed apron AND a tea themed handbag.
 

No comments: