xx

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Let's Get Physical

My new BFF arrived yesterday via Fed Ex and was assembled late last night. I'm fixin' to finish up my Earl Grey and give her a spin. Before I became a full time craftwife, my 4:30 am mornings began with a 60 minute cardio workout in Santa Ana, on my way to the office. Things sure have changed for me since leaving the OC. The smell of the Pacific, & a salty marine layer have been replaced by an interesting banquet of roses & jasmine, with just a hint of dog crap. The melody of seagulls and waves has been rendered to doves cooing in unison with sirens blaring.  Did I mention that I miss home?   I also miss those pre dawn workouts and the heavenly endorphins a good workout delivers, but the thought of getting into the car, driving, parking, and finding my way to a gym, if not en route to work, is not appealing. Well, the gym has now come to me. No more chunky monkey!!!! Happy Wednesday, all.

No comments: