xx

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AHA!!!!!!


  StinkyMonkey4eva.biz experienced an "AHA!" moment late yesterday. We've all seen the shabby chic fabric rosettes everywhere these days from simple embellishments to hair accessories and even as jewelry. I've admired them from afar but believed that they were too time consuming to create. While sewing yesterday evening, I reached over to grab a scrap of fabric which I had intended to throw out.
Mr. StinkyMonkey4eva.biz stepped into the room and began sharing about an incident which occurred earlier during his work day. As I listened, I unwittingly fiddled and twirled the scrap of fabric around. I looked down and to my amazement I held the cutest fabric rosette between my fingers. Yay! StinkyMonkey4eva.biz now has a new lovely to incorporate into her work. I found this tutorial on youtube which demonstrates how to create another super cute version of the ever so prevalent shabby chic rosette. 
 Get your craft on and give it a try for yourselves! ♥
   


No comments: