xx

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Watch Me

   Earlier this evening I was sitting at the dining room table with a pile of fabric set in front of me.  My daughter, on her way to the kitchen for a snack, stopped in front of the table and reached for a piece of fabric that lay amongst  the various remnants.  As she held it up for a better view, she commented that it was super cute and would make a really cute apron and that it was too bad that I didn't have enough to actually make an apron.  Indeed there was less than half a yard of the fun sugar skull fabric and most people would agree that it was not enough to make a full apron.  But I do not fall into the category of "most people" when it comes to creating an apron.  StinkyMonkey4eva.biz never uses a pattern.  Patterns are for wimps!  HA!  I informed my daughter  that I could  and would make a full on hostess apron with that small piece of fabric.  Just watch me.

No comments: