xx

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Insomnia

Seriously.  I have no business being up at this hour.  I'm fighting the urge to walk into the kitchen and whip up a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough to inhale along with a glass of cold milk.  My husband is snoring.  He looks pretty good lying there.  Yeah, I'd better hold off on the cookie dough because my metabolism isn't what it used to be. 61 followers?  Hm.  Uh, yeah.  Seriously, I believe everyone of those 61 followers have forgotten about me and this here blog because it's been forever and a day since I've written anything.  Dare I blog about something other than domestic tips?  The description of this blog does read "random ramblings.  I shall ramble away.   I've had a hard 8 weeks.  Our cat just passed away last Friday and my eyes are still swollen from crying.  His death put things into perspective for me.  I'm still thinking about that cookie dough.  Oh, hell.  I'm going for it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi doll....geez it feels like I haven't been in your site in like forever..SORRY GIRL.

I'm up to and can't sleep...darn insomnia!!! Sorry about your cat :(

hmmmm...the cookie dough sounds so delicious right about now...so enjoy girl.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

StinkyMonkey4eva on IG said...

Thanks, Nena and I totally got sick after macking on that cookie dough:(

Choppy said...

We had to say goodbye to our kitty a few weeks before you did. I honestly haven't dropped in because, well life keeps on going and the internet keeps messing with me.

So do tell... does cookie dough cure insomnia?